Sunday, May 23, 2010

James et la pêche géante / James & The Giant Peach

Quoi de mieux que de débuter un weekend par un bon spectacle? Après une longue journée au travail, c'est ce que je me suis payée.

Vendredi soir, c'était le soir de la première de la pièce de théâtre "James and the Giant Peach", présentée par l'école Santa Cruz Montessori que mes enfants fréquentent. Mon fils André y faisait figure dans le rôle d'une sauterelle.

Je vous laisse avec quelques photos et un extrait vidéo en exclusivité!

--------------------------------------------------

What's better than start the weekend with a good show? After a long day at work, this is what I treated myself to.

Friday night, it was the premiere of the play "James and the Giant Peach", presented by the Santa Cruz Montessori School, an institution that my kids study at. My son Andre was featured in the play as a grasshopper.

I am leaving you with a few photos and a sneak peak of the play on video!

André se fait maquiller par une bénévole. /
André is having his make-up done by a volunteer.

À la salle de maquillage. / At the make-up room.

Avec mon petit acteur favori, André. / With my favorite actor, Andre.


En guise de remerciement pour mon travail pour la pièce de théâtre,
on m'a donné une rose et des pêches en conserve! /
As a thank you note for my volunteer work on the play, they gave me a rose and canned peaches!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful show from andea,good to see both of you

Nathalie St-Pierre Roths said...

Yes, I love seeing shows or exhibits done by my children. A nice break from the corporate world! :-)

Blog Archive